Cut and Cook Class • Wednesday, June 3rd • 6:00p-8:30p
You will learn:
• how to break down 1/2 a hog
• anatomy of the hog
• how to cut hog in to primals
• which cuts are best used for various cooking techniques
• get to taste different cuts from the hog that have been
braised, smoked, seared, roasted and fried
• This is a demo-style class so you get to learn, eat, drink and relax.
You will eat and Drink:
• a five course tasting
• Come ready to eat
• Alcoholic beverages my be purchased from the bar.
• Please let us know of allergies and dietary restriction when reregistering for class , we will do our best to accommodate, but will not change or adjust set tasting
• 15% off cuts from the class 1/2 hog
NOTES and TERMS which you are accepting by purchasing class.
• Please arrive on time.
• Please wear closed toed shoes.
• This class is held in our production room and can be chilly or a bit hot, please dress accordingly due to time of the year.
• All cancelations must be 7days before date of class to receive a refund. If you cancel less than 7 days, don't show or arrive at the wrong date/time you ARE NOT eligible for any refund, credit, exchange or rescheduling.
• There are no exceptions to any of the policies.