Please see online order form at the bottom of this page, you may fill out and submit, we will call you to confirm your order.
Broad-Breasted White Turkey
• 16 - 20 Pound Whole Young Turkeys
• Never Frozen
• These turkeys are raised in Pennsylvania from no more than 50 miles from our shop. All birds live a natural life outside on lush green pasture where they are allowed to roam free. No Growth stimulants or growth promoting antibiotics are ever used. Broad-Breasted White Turkeys are you're typical white turkey, the kind that many people are used too.
Heritage Breed Turkey
• 16 - 20 Pound Whole Young Turkeys
• Heritage Breed is more similar to what you would get from the wild. They take much longer to grow and have dark multicolored feathers and a much more rich and full flavor. We have a few of our farmers through out the region growing these birds for us. All are hormone/antibiotic free, pastured/humanely raised.
Smoked Apple Ham
• 3 -5 Pounds • Serves 5 - 8 People
• Never Frozen, Boneless, Fully Cooked from Smoking, Uncured and Brined
• We have been making this ham from the very beginning, for our first holiday season in 2012. This ham was created by owner Tony Page, because customers wanted something smaller, more shareable with the family, kids and friends. But something that was healthy and delicious. Tony thought about the flavors that we surround ourselves with during the fall and for the holidays. Apples, spices and a hint of brandy, right? Each little ham is butchered out, netted by hand and pumped with our secret brine consisting of: apples, fresh herbs, garlic..... then smoked until fully cooked over apple wood for 6 hours. This ham is great warm or eaten cold for deli meat!
SMOKED APPLE HAM REWARMING INSTRUCTIONS: To rewarm, remove from plastic packaging. Preheat oven to 250 degrees, place ham on a baking sheet or roasting pan, covered, with a thin film of water. Place in oven for 1 hour or until the internal temperature of the ham is 150 degrees. Allow to-rest for 10 minutes. Cut netting off before slicing and serving.
• Made with organic cranberries and a touch of orange zest. This relish is still traditional with a good punch of tartness and chunkiness. No canned jelly here!
SERVING INSTRUCTIONS: place in lovely dish and garnish with orange wedge or peel.
• Who hates making the gravy? We don't! We know many of you dread this part, run out of time or.... sometimes forget to. So we have done all the work for you, and we love tasting... we mean....making gravy!! First we make tons of turkey bone broth with just bones, water, peppercorns and bay leaves. We let our bone broth cook for 12-14 hours to get full flavor. We then thicken that broth with a roux (fat and flour) and highly season. We do love our homemade gravy!
REWARMING INSTRUCTION: heavy bottom pot, rewarm over medium/medium-low heat. Stir often to prevent the top from filming over and causing lumps to form.
Whipped Mashed Potatoes
• Yukon gold potatoes boiled to perfection then whipped with Mapleholfe Dairy cream and butter, seasoned with salt and pepper.
REWARMING INSTRUCTION: heavy bottom pot, rewarm over medium/medium-low heat stiring in a touch more cream or milk...just a touch, to much will make them soupy.
• If you love our sausage you'll LOVE our Sausage Stuffing. This also is a recipe that owner Tony Page has been making from year one- way back in 2012. Tony actually came up with this recipe per his wife's request- she loves Rooster Street Butcher sausage and though it would make any stuffing more delicious, and well, it worked!
REWARMING INSTRUCTIONS: Place stuffing into oven proof dish, do-not smash into dish. Sprinkle with a touch of water, place in 325 degree oven for 20 -40 minutes depending on thickness of pan/stuffing. Pull out when stuffing has reached internal temperature of 150
Lulu's Sweet Potato Mash
• So for those of you who do not know Lulu aka Moma Lu is owner Kristina Page's mother, she helps out on Fridays and Saturdays with the seating of customers. This recipe is from her family and has been passed on to Kristina, who has decided to share it with her Rooster Street customers. Because its a family recipe we can't share the detail but, it has sweet potatoes, is sweetened with brown sugar, and has dairy and eggs in it.
REWARMING INSTRUCTIONS: Place into oven proof dish, we use a pie shaped dish, though it is NOT a pie. Spinkle the brown sugar and pecan topping, that was supplied evenly on top, place in 325 degree oven for 20 -40 minutes depending on thickness of pan/filling. Remove once the center is hot.